The Home Library Service is FREE to anyone living in Calderdale who:
- is unable to visit their local library;
- and who does not have anyone who can visit on their behalf.
You can apply for this service if ill-health, disability, age or frailty means you are unable to visit a library.
You can also be eligible for this service if your role as a carer means you cannot visit a library.
If you, or someone you know, would benefit from this free service, contact the Home Library Service or apply online:
To apply online: Apply for the home library service
You can also complete: Home Library application form [PDF 399KB]
- Email HomeLibraryService@calderdale.gov.uk
- Telephone 01422 288060/288062
- Twitter Follow us on Twitter: @CMBClibraries