- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain a 2m distance where possible
- Wear a face covering
- Don’t exchange visits with other households
- Avoid crowded spaces, especially indoors.
- Keep yourself informed
- Isolate if you have symptoms
For the most up to date information on Coronavirus, visit the Council’s website here Calderdale remains in Tier 2 with regards to Coronavirus restrictions. It is up to everyone to ensure we observe the recommended guidelines to control the spread of the virus. Remember: Hands – Face – Space