- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain a 2m distance where possible
- Wear a face covering
- Don’t visit other households
- Avoid crowded spaces, especially indoors.
- Keep yourself informed
- Isolate if you have symptoms
As National Restrictions come in from November 5th, Calderdale council would like to remind everyone of what we can all do to slow down the spread. There are plans to get this translated into Urdu, Arabic, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Farsi, Kurdish, Tigrinyan Remember: Hands – Face – Space