Covering the Park ward of Calderdale.
What is the fund for?
The fund is to prevent and tackle loneliness and isolation in Park ward and we are specifically looking to fund the following:
- Increased knowledge of activities in area
- General health & wellbeing, physical activities like walking, gentle exercise, football
- Volunteer involvement
- Community cohesion, supporting all communities to engage in activities
- Support for dementia friendly activities
- Mental health awareness
- Diabetes Awareness
- Develop social provision for young people
Where has the money come from?
The Park Fund includes funding from Community Foundation for Calderdale. Read more about the fund here.
How much can I apply for?
We haven’t set a limit on what you can apply for but that’s not say it’s a bottomless pot!
If you’ve got an idea for something that meets our priorities for Park ward, give us call to discuss. Even if we’re not able to fund all your project we might be able to help in other ways.
How to apply
|Park Ward Steering Group members:|
|Farrakh Hafiz||Staying Well|
|Gulbaz Khan||Staying Well|
|Francis Charlton||Xpresso Arts|
|Shakeela Zaman||Queens Road Neighbourhood Centre|
|Aiden Greenwood||Church Minister, St Hilda’s|
|Sajeed Mahmood||Women’s Activity Centre|
|Hassan Ali||Gibbet Project Youth Club|
|Tayyab Ali||Gibbet Project Youth Club|
Phone: 01422 347392 / 07741 636242