With the Government placing local restrictions on Calderdale it’s more important than ever to keep active – to stay physically and mentally well. Here are some ideas to get you moving, don’t worry if you can’t do them all:
- Explore the ponds in Beechwood Park, how many frogs can you find?
- Conquer the maze at Shroggs Park,
- Wander along woodland paths at Ogden Water,
- Get out into your garden; for a kick about with the kids, a bit of weeding or have a stroll,
- Walk to the end of your street, or to the nearest bench for a rest and enjoy the sunshine.
There are lots more free ideas to stay active both inside and outside the house on the Active Calderdale page